We believe that God has given us a command to follow Christ’s example and make disciples. This introduction is to define what the Bible says about being a disciple as well as the process one goes through to become a disciple.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
- We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
- We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. We believe that Salvation is an exchanged life
- We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus. We believe that the gifts of the Spirit are manifesting in our lives today.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
- We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to the entire world.
(NOTE: It is difficult to tell all we believe in 8 sentences, but we make this statement of faith available to those who ask for one so they will know we are Bible-believing Christians.)